Hassan Salehe MATAR
email : hmatar (at) ku.edu.tr
Hassan Matar is a PhD student in Computer Sciences and Engineering at Koç University. Hassan is working at Koç University Research Center for Multi-core Software Engineering. His research interest is Verification of Multi-core Software. Prior to joining Koç University, Hassan completed his Computer Engineering undergraduate degree at Middle East Technical University (METU) in July 2011.
email : ermutlu (at) ku.edu.tr
Erdal Mutlu is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Engineering at Koç University – Microsoft Research Center for Multicore Software Engineering working under the supervision of Prof. Serdar Tasiran.
email: mdabaghchian14 (at) ku.edu.tr
Maryam Dabaghchian is a PhD student at Koç University Research Center for Multi-Core Software Engineering, in the Department of Computer Engineering, working under the supervision of Prof. Serdar Tasiran.
email: edemirhan (at) ku.edu.tr
Erkut Demirhan is a Masters student at Koç University Research Center for Multi-Core Software Engineering, in the Department of Computer Engineering, working under the supervision of Prof. Serdar Tasiran. Erkut has obtained his B.Sc. degree in computer engineering from the Middle East Technical University (METU), in July 2012.
- Burcu Kulahcioglu Ozkan (Post-doctoral researcher at MPI-SWS)
- Ismail Kuru
- Ümit Can BEKAR (Software Engineer at Yapi Kredi)
- Omer Subasi (PhD student at Barcelona Supercomputing Center)
- Ali Sezgin (Post-doctoral researcher at IST Austria)
- Tayfun Elmas (Software Engineer at Google)
- Mehmet Erkan Keremoglu (PhD student at Simon Fraser University)
- Kivanc Muslu (PhD student at the University of Washington)
- Pinar Tozun (Phd student at EPFL)
- Nihal Dindar (PhD student at ETH)
- Selcuk Atli (Co-founder at Iletken Technologies)
- Izzet Safer (Software developer at IBM Toronto Software Lab)
- Soner Yaldiz (PhD student at CMU)
- Semih Okur (PhD student at UIUC)